Monday, November 28, 2011

MEET TAL YARDENI




Meet Tal Yardeni, who makes her Beautiful Soup debut as Selma in A DOLL'S LIFE: the musical. Check out her interview with our Nora bloggers below:

With hundreds of casting calls a week in this city, what attracted you to this project? Steven got in touch with me about the project after seeing a show that I was in. I had never heard of the musical before and was intrigued by the story!

What do you hope audience members come away with after seeing the show? How beautiful this music is!



Who or what inspired you to go into theatre? A teacher of mine who really opened my eyes the arts. She heard me singing one day and took me under her wing. I will never forget Ms. Lopez.



What's your dream role?  Mamma Rose in Gypsy

Who is your hero and why? Patti Lupone...are you seeing a pattern here? Haha. She is electrifying on stage.

What's the greatest experience you've had on stage? Delivering the line" Can the adults please smoke"...classic!

Who is the one person you haven't worked with that you would like to? Hal Prince are you out there? Call me!



What's your favorite musical/play and why? Cabaret. I'm a big Kander and Ebb fan and I love that the show has some really dark elements to it.



What's your favorite ice cream?  
Pistachio



Nora or a Torvald? Nora!

No comments:

Post a Comment